Thoughts while standing in line at Whole Foods:
(Pretty close to reality. Very scary).
- Card or cash? Do I have enough cash?
- Shoot, I forgot something.
- I wonder if I’m going to make it to the gym tonight?
- Wow, look at her. What kind eyes. And such a sweet face! I wonder what happen if I said hello and we looked into each other’s eyes and fell instantly in love and stayed together forever. How nice that would be.
- Does anyone actually ever read those magazines?
- Am I eating enough broccoli?
- Do I have enough cash?
- Wouldn’t it be scary if I used my bank card and there wasn’t enough to cover this?
- It’s so strange that quantum entanglement can’t be used for superluminal communication. I need to find that paper by Eberhard.
- Need to call dealer to set up appointment for my car.
- I wonder what everyone else is thinking?
- Wow, look at her. What an intense stare. She’s probably thinking something deep and profound. I wonder what it would be like to ask her to dinner, and sit across the table and look into her eyes in the dim light of the candles.
- Am I eating enough fiber?